Today was a beautiful day, so my friend and I decided to go to Gardner Village and visit the petting zoo. It's only $2 so, what the heck. We had so much fun! Even though Ava really didn't know what was going on, she loved being outside in the sun. There were goats who wandered around and who loved to nibble on our strollers. They came up and sniffed my diaper bag as well as Ava's feet. There were ducks, pigs, chickens, a llama, and a HUGE pig. The petting zoo was just the right size. Not too big and not too small. It was also really clean, which I liked. It was so much fun... I know I'll be visiting again!



I love Ava's smile in those pictures! So cute!
ReplyDeleteNow that looks like a lot of fun! Did you get to eat at Archibald's. They have really good food
ReplyDeleteDude, next time you go I know Ammon would love it!
ReplyDelete