
Nate's birthday is tomorrow, but I am going to be super busy, so I thought I'd get an early start on wishing my hubby a happy 25th birthday! I thought I'd post 25 reasons why I love and appreciate him:
1. He loves me for me, despite my fat rolls,stretch marks, crazy morning hair, and all my random thoughts.
2. He is the best daddy in the world to our baby Ava.
3. He makes me feel safe when he hugs me.
4. His testimony.
5. His love for hash (not the drug, it's a family dinner thing).
6. His crazy love of ketchup. He practically drinks the stuff.
7. He makes me laugh every single day.
8. His dedication to his schooling.
9. He is constantly planning everything.
10. His love for sports.
11. He can speak Chinese. I love it.
12. He helps me with the housework.
13. He changes poopy diapers.
14. The way he tells Ava that she has cute "feetsies" and that he needs more "huggies" from her.
15. He will eat anything I make despite what it looks like or how it smells.
16. His crazy love of black Nike ankle socks.
17. He takes me on dates even when he doesn't want to go out.
18. He lets me go to the D.I. whenever I feel like it.
19. His crazy Napolean Dynamite impressions. It's amazing.
20. How clean he is.
21. He will start dinner when I am running late.
22. He will donate plasma for 2 months to make sure that I can go to a freaking concert.
23. His love of Taiwan and the people that live there.
24. His patience and understanding.
25. He's just an amazing husband and he's my best friend.
Hey guys! Just found your blog through another friend. Wanted to say hi! Check ours out if you want. www.theheidster.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nate!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Natey Poo!
ReplyDeleteTell Nate happy birthday from the Fullmers! That is so weird though, October 8th is Tanner's birthday too! And he went to the same mission as Nate! Hope you guys are doing well, your family is adorable!
ReplyDelete