I know this is the time that everyone blogs about their 24th weekend, and I'm no different. Hee hee. I think I'm actually blogging because we actually did something! We went up to Heber Valley Camp with Nate's family. It was simply lovely to be up there. The main reason was it was a good 15 degrees cooler than Salt Lake. But it was just nice to enjoy the outdoors with the luxury of cabins and flushing toilets. We got up there Friday and just hung out and played games. I will be completely honest and tell you that it's nice to be around family because they love taking care of Ava and I get a chance to just sit.
Saturday we went on a little canoe onto the lake. Ava loved it! Then we went to the challenge course. Nate, his brother Ryan, and his mom all did the course and it was a blast to watch them. They also went on the zip line, and I was a little disappointed that I couldn't go, but there's always another time. I must say I am glad to be home. I have so much to do this week. I've got to finish packing and I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks and my brother is leaving for Camp Pendleton this week.... crazy.
Oh, and I did post a prego picture. Oh, and there are some of you out there who haven't invited me to read your blog! Mainly Alexis and Aubrey.... so if you read this, my e-mail is ncacash@yahoo.com and please invite me to read your blog!!!
Hey! We were up there this weekend too. Luke's family had a reunion. We stayed at the Hinckley camp. It is such a nice facility!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! And you do NOT look like the marshmallow man. You are not huge. You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a great time. Cute pictures, you look great and I can't believe how big Ava is getting. Good luck this week with the move, don't overdue yourself!!
ReplyDelete