Thursday, November 19, 2009

3 Months Old!

It seems like just yesterday our little Halliekins made her debut into our lives. I can't believe how much she's changed! I didn't take these first 3 pics, the nurses in the NICU did, and then they sent me a CD of all the pictures they had taken. I am so grateful they did because I don't remember the first time I saw her. It was about 4 hours after she was born, and I was so doped up on meds that I could only sit in the wheelchair, hold my head up, and focus my eyes for about 5 minutes. I didn't get to hold her right after she was born because she was whisked away.... but I have enjoyed looking at these pictures.



And here she is.... 3 months later!! She is finally growing out of her newborn clothes. She will smile a ton at you, only if it's in the morning. She usually has her hand in tiny little fists and likes them by her face. She is most happy when you are holding her and she can look around. She has the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen, and I just love love LOVE her little cheeks and double chin. I could kiss them all day! She is finally sleeping through the night (about 8 hours) and usually has one blow out a day, usually around 7:30 p.m.











What a crazy 3 months it's been, but I couldn't imagine our lives without her.

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Claudia! You have a great little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big. I cannot believe it! You are so lucky to have two beautiful little girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she has just gotten so big! She is so beautiful and does have the best cheeks ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little girl. I am so glad she is doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so cool they took pictures for you!! She is so cute, Claudia! How is Ava doing with the big sister thing??

    ReplyDelete