This is Nate writing and I would like to know something. Ladies, would you, for a $250 shopping spree, hug your husband for 10 seconds, 5 seconds in the front and 5 seconds in the back, after he has played basketball and is all sweaty? Leave a comment and let us know. I will reveal Claudia's decision in a couple weeks. Thanks for appeasing me.
Nate
So gross Nate!
ReplyDeleteI mean, $250 is a good chunk of change for shopping, so I probably would do it. But I would probably throw up afterwards.
If it was someone other then my husband I would not! Also if I was wearing a nice outfit it would be a heck no. But if I could be in my workout clothes and got $250.00 out of it, sure, why not. :)
ReplyDeleteNo question I would! Whether I was in Sunday best or in my jammies, fine by me! :)
ReplyDeleteI would do it! I mean, it's pretty gross...but for $250? Oh yeah.
ReplyDeleteP.S. This is completely random.
OH YES! I totally would. it's only a hug for a few seconds on both sides. I'd shower, put my clothes in the washer, change and be 250 dollars richer. SOOO totally worth it!
ReplyDeleteDude, I totally would. Up it to $500 and I'll cuddle with him for an hour watching an action flick.
ReplyDeleteMy wardrobe is in need.
as long as it was only clothes to clothes contact- no face on his chest type stuff, I would so do it!!!
ReplyDeleteLol. Of course!
ReplyDeleteI would in a heart beat!
ReplyDeleteHeck yes I would!!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely do it. Sweat is washable!
ReplyDeleteHeck yes!!!
ReplyDeleteNot a problem, I would totally hug him for longer if needs be. I wouldn't have a problem with it. I can always shower... right?
ReplyDeleteI would like to think that I would. But put me in that situation, standing next to his sweaty goodness, I might take more convincing. In theory, yes, I think I would. In reality, I might prefer gagging.
ReplyDeleteI would without hesitation but I do it for free I love Mike even when he is sweaty (sometimes especially when he is sweaty). I know it sounds crazy but I am totally attracted to Mike's pheremones. He is the yummiest smelling sweater ever.
ReplyDelete