Tuesday, June 8, 2010

$250 Update

OK, so a couple of weeks ago I came home from playing basketball and I played hard so I was a little sweaty. Claudia always freaks out when I threaten to touch her with my sweatiness so of course I have to tease her and act like I was going to give her a giant hug. Well, I was trying to think of anything that would help poor old Claudia get over her fear of sweat and so I offered her $18 million dollars to give me a hug. She new I would never have that kind of cash so I countered with a more reasonable offer, $100 in the form of a shopping spree and I could never win the money back from her. She thought that was too low and she wanted $500. Not to be out done I offered $250 and she came down to $300. I wasn't going to budge and stuck with $250. So, thanks to all of the comments on my previous post, Claudia now looks like a freak who won't hug her sweaty husband. That's right, she turned the money down. Oh well, I guess that means I get to spend $250 on fishing stuff (in the future of course).

2 comments:

  1. Oh Claudia. Don't you know that shopping is worth the pain of hugging a sweaty man? So sad.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia...what were you thinking! I cannot believe that you turned down the money! You could have burned the clothes you had on and gotten so much more with the money you won! You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete