Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Gifts

Christmas is right around the corner.
Oy.
I have to start making
neighbor gifts within the next
couple of weeks....
That's where I need you're help.
I'm stumped as to what to give
my friends!
So, here are some ideas,
and if you want to,
leave me a comment as to what you would
like to receive as a gift.

{Cookie Mix in a Jar}
{Magnetic Menu Planner}
{Magnets for the fridge}
.............

And that's about all I have right now.
Send me your ideas.
Please!


2 comments:

  1. I think any of those would be super cute to give out to your friends! As a foodie, and a lover of cooking (not that food is appealing as of the past few months), I would probably lean towards giving out the magnetic menu planners (that would be fantastic!). If you do those, you'll have to post how they turn out and then I can copy you to make one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are great ideas! This won't help you for this year, but last year after Christmas I went to Target and got 15 rolls of wrapping paper and I'm giving them to my neighbors on the 2nd week of December with a tag that says, "Hope you're wrapping things up and enjoying this holiday season!"

    The wrapping paper rolls were each less than $1 so it's a good cheap idea.

    ReplyDelete