I know you have all been going crazy wondering who won our little challenge... and I would like to announce with pride that I DID! BWAH AH AH! I beat Nate by one point. :) And that's only because I asked an extremely tricky question on my quiz. But, I guess he learned his lesson that he needs to thoroughly read the question.
I think this was actually a good little thing for Nate and I. The whole week we paid a lot more attention to each other. There was actually a bonus section on our quiz that was based completely on observations. For instance, what did Nate wear to church on Sunday? (A cream shirt with his black and gold tie.) What color did I paint my toes this week? (Orange.) So we could get extra credit on things that we just observed. (I kicked Nate's butt in this section...)
It was a lot of fun and it wasn't meant to be hurtful or spiteful. I highly suggest you try it sometime. It adds just a little bit of spice to things. :)
P.S. I now just need to decide on what my prize is going to be.....
oh man, you guys are hilarious! I totally love it!
ReplyDeleteFun! I KNEW you would win!!! :)
ReplyDelete