Friday, July 15, 2011

Cee Cee's Corner

I started another blog.
My canning blog kind of went nowhere...
I had every intention of canning,
but life just got super crazy,
and it flopped.

But that's ok. :)
So, I was a little hesitant to start another blog.
I mean, there are thousands upon thousands of other 
"crafting" blogs, so why would mine be any different?
I'm not a crafting genius by any means,
but I do dabble in them.
And all of you know that I have taken up baking...
so why not share my experiences with others?


I have decided to not only post about crafting and baking,
but I have a Kids Corner where I post about activities I do with my kiddos,
and also I have a Simple Solutions post about once a week
where I just share a little tidbit of information that has helped me 
simplify my life.
I also make cupcakes every week for Nate's work,
so I share those recipes because I love a good cupcake!
And let me tell you,
it's been sorta, kinda, ok... really fun doing it!
It's fun to see how many people have view my blog,
and I was super excited when people I didn't know started following my blog.

I have participated in a couple of linky parties,
and I was actually featured!
Holy cow!
I was seriously speechless that something I made stood out
enough for me to be featured!

It's just been really exciting for me,
and it's my little corner of the world.

You can check Cee Cee's Corner out at
ceecees-corner.blogspot.com.

Here are some of the things I have posted...

Kids Corner
 Goop... this was a great way to teach Ava about mixing colors
to get a new color.

Pudding Painting...
I made some pudding and let my kids have at it in the bathtub.
They had so much fun!

Crafts


Food
 Frozen Fruit Bites

Chili Chicken Sandwiches

and here are a couple of samples of the cupcakes I have made...
 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Peanut Butter Cupcakes... with a peanut butter filling.

I love trying new recipes! And what's fun is Nate loves to come up with new ideas
as well! We have loved baking together and talking about different recipes.

Some day we would love to open up a little bakery,
so I feel this is a great time to experiment and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. wow Claudia! That is so awesome!! You are very talented!! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete