I have some pretty clever girls.
I love to see what their minds come up with,
or what they're going to say next.
Please don't be offended by how messy their room is.
It gets trashed every day, but at 5:30, it's clean up time.
Until then, the girls go wild with their imaginations.
The other day, I walked in and found packing tape strung all over their room.
It was tied around the edge of their bed and was strung over to their bookcase
and then it was strung over to the window where it was wrapped around their little fan.
And then I saw that they had taped little puzzle pieces and cards to the sticky side of the tape.
I was completely baffled at what this could be,
and they simply told me it was a "Barbie bridge" that their Barbies used
to cross the room. All the puzzle pieces and cards were the little stepping stones.
Clever, I tell ya.


No comments:
Post a Comment