Yay! We finally got bunkbeds!!
Over the past few months, I have been on the prowl for twin sized bedding.
I found 2 little pink quilts at Target on clearance for $7.50 each.
I then went to Target with Ava, and she got to pick out what sheets she wanted.
So, she picked lady bugs for her and owls for Halle.
We were planning on having Ava sleep on the top bunk...
and Halle on the bottom bunk...
but Halle didn't like that, so they both sleep on the top bunk!
It feels so strange to have both my kids in twin sized beds. I have been a little nervous with Halle on the top bunk, but she's done just fine the past few nights! They have also loved building forts out of their bunk beds and have spent all day today just playing on them. Who knew that these beds would be such a great source of entertainment?




Ha! We ended up getting bunk beds this week too. In fact yours look exactly like ours only our are a cherry wood color rather than white. My kids love them too.
ReplyDelete