Halle was pretty much bald up when we moved to Oregon. Since about her 2nd birthday, her hair has thickened up a ton, and I think it's safe to say she has some pretty crazy hair. It has a little curl in it, but it just goes every direction known to man. Most days, she will sit still long enough for me to get a comb into it, but there are some days when she actually lets me do it.... and then she pulls the pig tails out before naptime... *sigh*.
But to prove that she actually has hair, I have been documenting it....
Cute curls...
Crazy bedhead...
She just wasn't happy with me taking her picture.
Here is what her hair looks like most of the time.
It fits her little personality...
Little piggies...
And yesterday, I did a full-blown hairstyle.
She looked so stinking cute and grown up.
Where has my little baby gone?



She looks so good!! I love it!
ReplyDelete