Thursday, December 6, 2012

Friday Photo Dump!!

Here are some pics taken this week. I love looking at pictures and seeing my life in little snippets. :) I feel like pictures reflect what's going on in lives....

 
We have spent many days at McDonald's. They have awesome playlands, and their kids meals come with awesome toys. It's the perfect place for me to go on rainy days with my kids and when I don't feel like cooking. :)

 
Colbie loves her binky! This pic cracks me up because it looks like she is protecting her binky from being taken out. 

 
Bath time! I just love the look on her sweet face!


This was taken before church one Sunday. Both the girls wanted to wear their high heels (yes, both of them have high heels!!!) and they had fancy hair!


Tee hee hee.... I love it when Ava wears this hat. I love the way it smooshes down her little face. 

Here's a panoramic view of our kitchen and living room. Do you like our little tree? Nate and I bought it the first year we were married at Big Lots for $20. :) Gotta love those poor college days...
nothing has changed ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment