Monday, May 27, 2013

182 Days

On the 21st, Colbers turned 182 days... or as it's more commonly referred to... 6 months.
or 26 weeks.... 
or 4368 hours....
or 262,080 minutes...
or 15,724,800 seconds...

however you want to look at it.


I am sad that we're on the down slope to her 1st birthday. It doesn't seem fair that time is moving so quickly.
But time is movin', and there's nothing I can do to slow it down.


We started Colbie on solid foods, and she's in love. She's tried and liked: apples, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, and and orchard blend (apples mixed with sweet potatoes). She's also tried strawberries, but she wasn't a fan. 

She is starting to sit up on her own. She does pretty well, I have to say!
She is beyond fascinated with tags.... she'll play with the tag on her blanket or stuffed animal for a good solid half hour (which is like the equivalent of 12 hours in baby time). 
She started to blow raspberries, but only when she's on the tired side. 
She has discovered her feet, but can't get them into her mouth because of her no so little belly.
She is currently wearing 6-9 month clothing, but is closer to the 9 month side.

Last time we checked, she was 20 lbs.


She especially loves to interact with her sisters. Ava and Halle can make her giggle like it's nobody's business.
Colbie is a little slice of heaven... I know I say that in every post,  but until you meet her, you'll never know just what a sweet and calm spirit she has. 


No comments:

Post a Comment