Colbie turned 7 months on the 21st.... so I'm a little late in getting this post up. Oh well.
Stats:
Weight: 21.2 lbs (99th %)
Length: 28 inchs (99th %)
Yeah, she's got a lot of chubs to love on.
This past month, we started her on solid foods. I gave her a couple of spoonfuls of rice cereal, and she was not having it. I started her on fruits, which she likes for the most part. I've started her on a little vegetables and she loves green beans.
I love this picture. I captures just some of her chubs.
Colbie's had a couple of big accomplishments this month...
She started rolling over from front to back (she's being doing back to front for awhile)
and she started sitting up! This makes life soooo much easier!
She is perfectly content to sit on the floor and play with her toys,
which she's getting better at grabbing at.
We love Colbie, and she is smothered hourly with oodles of kisses and hugs.
She is such a happy baby, so easy going, and just loves her sisters.
I can't explain how excited she gets or how much she giggles when she spots Ava and Halle.
But at other times, she is so relaxed and just wants to be loved and cuddled. Often times, I find her just staring at me intently... it just melts me.
I'm so excited for this month because I think she will start crawling.... and then the super busy, messy stage comes. But maybe it won't with her because she is so mellow.
Oh how we love this little girl!
But at other times, she is so relaxed and just wants to be loved and cuddled. Often times, I find her just staring at me intently... it just melts me.
I'm so excited for this month because I think she will start crawling.... and then the super busy, messy stage comes. But maybe it won't with her because she is so mellow.
Oh how we love this little girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment