Sunday, April 20, 2008

blog blog blog




So, after much persuasion, I decided to get a blogspot. Thank you Jenn, Jessica, and yes even my hubby, Nate. I'm not really good at blogging. I might get a little behind, but I'll try to keep up. I guess I should introduce my cute family. Nate is going to school for accounting. I am a stay at home mom. Ava is 6 months old and is the light of my life. Nate and I knew each other throughout high school, but really got to know each other while we worked together. Ta da. We're married and have a beautiful baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog. I feel like a proud mama:)Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, what a cute family you have. Of course I am a bit bias only that I am your father - as I should. I am going to share this with my old friends, because I am proud of you and your family.
    dad
    -ooo-(0 0)-ooo-
    U

    ReplyDelete