So, we've started Ava on some solid foods. What a journey that has been. She doesn't like cereal that much, so I mix it in with her foods. We started her on vegetables, just like the doctor said. She has done pretty well. She loves carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash. It took her a couple of tries to get used to peas and beans. Well, I decided to start some fruits. She practically inhaled peaches and bananas. Today, I gave her applesauce, which she didn't really like. Every time I gave her a bite, she would make this sour face. It was so funny!! I just kept feeding her the applesauce so I could get her to make that face!! She is so expressive and dramatic, it's ridiculous. But, she's my little drama queen.
Dude I love the sour face! She is so stinkin cute. I love you and we need to get together for a Jazz game. Do you want to come over on Saturday??? Jazz parties rule. Our babies could play. I could invite Andrea too.
ReplyDelete