Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bath Time




The first bath Ava got at home was a disaster. She hated it, we didn't know what in the heck we were doing, and it was just miserable. However, over the past 6 months, bath time has become quite enjoyable. Ava loves it!! She has now figured out that she can splash. She just hits the water with her pudgy little hands and kicks with her little feet... it's so adorable. Part of me wants to stop her because water gets everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE! But, a phrase that my institute teacher used all the time comes to mind, "Find joy in the journey". Watching Ava splash is my joy in the journey. She has such a fun time, and I love it more and more when she splashes. I am grateful everyday for her and for all the laughter and personality she brings into mine and Nate's life..

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is so cute! I can't wait to meet her, and to see you guys again are you guys going to Gma and Gpa's 50th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Yay for the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete