Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Late Night Blogging

I really have found this blogging thing quite addicting. I blog late at night, when my wee little one is sound asleep and I have a little peace and quiet. I love having "John and Kate Plus Eight" in the background, and the calm of the night. However, I know I will probably regret staying up tomorrow morning. Oh well. Life has been a little zany. Nate and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We went to Cafe Rio because we had 2 free meals, then went to Smith's because I had a little cold and needed some medicine. My brother just came home from Iraq. It was so good to see him. He'd never met Ava, so it's been fun watching him hold her and talk to her. Nate just finished another semester. Wahoo! I only have one more week of work. Double Wahoo!! I will finally be able to get to that spring cleaning, scrapbooking, jewelry making, clothes shopping, hair dyeing, journal writing, book reading, wall painting, and everything else I have been putting off for the past two months. But most of all, I am looking forward to spending every day with my little chick. I am now done with this post, so look for the next late night blog.

4 comments:

  1. Blogging is way addicting and I think time well spent! If it's alright I added you as a friend so we can keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia! I found your blog through other people's blogs in the ward! Good stuff - it really is extremely addicting, and it's such a good way to keep in touch with people! Not that we don't live across the playground from you or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your cute blog- I love your header!!! I love this blog thing!!

    Taneill Thurgood

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you made jewelry! You'll have to show off your talents on your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete