Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Upper Division.... Here We Come!
We just got a letter saying that Nathan was accepted into upper division classes for the fall!!!!! So, he is officially on his way to becoming an accountant!! He has worked so hard, and I'm so proud of him! Sometimes school seems to drag on forever, but we're one step closer! We were kind of scared that we would have to be pushed back another semester, but this is a true testimony builer... Heavenly Father really does look out for you. He knows your desires, and hears your prayers. I am so grateful to have such a hard working husband. I don't think he will ever know just how much I appreciate him. He works so hard so that I can stay home with Ava, and he is going to school so that someday we can have a home and provide for our family. I have been so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just love Rich so much that I wish he knew how much! I know exactly how you feel. Words can't describe it!
ReplyDelete