Life is just plain crazy right now. Ava is growing up so fast! She learned to crawl a couple of weeks ago and can now pull herself up to furniture. She keeps me on my toes constantly! The other day, she woke up and when we went to go get her, she was butt naked in her crib. She had managed to pull her diaper off and pee in the bed. But we couldn't help but laugh because when we went to go get her, she was on all fours just grinning at us. Some days, I feel like I just don't have the energy to keep up with her. She is quite the character. Very stubborn and opinionated, but I love her anyway!
Nate and I have been busy doing family history. We are taking a class, and it's so much fun. You just realize how much work there is to do for your ancestors. It's been fun researching them and learning more and more about our heritage.
Nate bought me a keyboard which is freaking sweet! I love it! Now I can practice the hymns that I'll play every Sunday. Before, I would try and get over to the church, but there is a rule that ladies can't be there without a Priesthood holder.... needless to say it was difficult sometimes to get over there. But now I can practice any time I want!
Nate had a job interview last week, so we're waiting to see if he got the job or not. I hate waiting for things like that. It stresses me out.
I love your blog! I totally forgot to add your link to mine. Thanks for the comment about the tenney golfing. You should Totally do it! It is so fun! :D Yeah for Family History....I definitely need to do more with that...that's for sure.
ReplyDelete