
Wow, life is in full swing! School has started and our lives are crazy! We have finally settled into our new apartment. We painted one of the walls, and I love it. It feels good to have everything in it's place and organized. I just can't believe how big it is! School has also started, and I'm sure most of you know how busy things get. I love going to school though. It's hard waking up at 5 a.m. but it's worth it. So, along with school and moving, I took a cake decorating class! It was 4 courses long, and I am pretty pleased with my end result. I love cake and can't wait to decorate more!
it is so cute. good job!
ReplyDeletei am way impressed. that would be so fun!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed! Good job Claudia!
ReplyDeleteThose roses are very impressive! I want to see pictures of your new place!
ReplyDeleteWoW! I told you cake decorating was easy to do! By the way those roses are really good. You are better then I am. I haven't piped a rose in a long time.
ReplyDeleteI love your cake skills, if only your ninja skills would improve. Then you might be able to rule all!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful roses!!!
ReplyDelete