In school we are learning about esthetics. It has been so much fun this past week. We have learned about disorders of the skin and how the skin is composed.... on Monday we gave each other facials, Tuesday we did Barbering and I gave my first hair cut on a live human! Thanks Collin! Today we did waxing and tomorrow we will give each other pedicures. However, I would like to elaborate on waxing.
I love to get a free wax. It feels so good when my skin is smooth and hairless. Weird, I know. I usually just get my upper lip done. I have a phobia about getting a mustache, so I get my upper lip waxed. Well, then I saw these girls getting their arms waxed, and I just HAD to try it. I hurt something fierce, I won't lie to you. I got both arms done at once. Yowzaa. But they feel incredible. Then I saw some other girls getting their noses waxed. You know, the hair inside our nose.... I decided to get mine done. It didn't even hurt at all. I feel so clean and fresh, I love getting waxed!!
Oh yes, Waxing can be painful. It alwyas takes me a few mintues to rip off the strip. But its a better route than shaving I guess, especially the legs.
ReplyDeleteYou can do my eyebrows...I have always wanted to have that done! I have never been waxed! I love that you know how to do all this stuff!
ReplyDeleteYou are funny Claudia. I would never think to get my arms waxed. I have a small amount of blonde hairs on my arms so it has never been a big deal. I don't have any desire to get anything waxed at all. It would hurt too bad and I am a chicken wuss. Maybe my eyebrows, someday, maybe...
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious! I do my eyebrows and that's about it.
ReplyDeleteyou're too funny! whenever i get my eyebrows done the people that wax them make'em look nasty! lol
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised that your nose waxing didn't hurt. How did they do it? Did they stick wax up your nose? lol I'm trying hard to imagine that. I guess it's because I didn't know you could wax inside your nose. Sounds like your classes are a lot of fun! I wish you were here to do my hair: ( No one here believes in dye.
ReplyDeleteClaudia, I was on Susan and Dave's blog and just had to check you guys out. It sounds like everything is going great for you in school. We sure miss seeing you guys. Check us out at http://snowfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHey we would also love your address to send a card as well. Our address is 702 University Village!
ReplyDeleteHi guys! Not sure if you remember us from the village, but I was thinking about you guys the other day and I just found your blog tonight through some other village people! Anyways, I was making your banana bread recipe that you gave me when we gave you the carpet at the village, and Brady said, "if we ever see the Cash's again, we need to tell them thanks for this recipe because it's the best." Well, it's true, so thanks! Sorry this is so random! Your little gal is darling and it looks like things are good for you guys! You can check out our blog at shawneeandbrady.com. (-Shawnee Haws)
ReplyDeleteAva's adorable! Seems like yesterday she was born!
ReplyDeleteClaudhopper 9000...Please will you wax my goods for the purpose of hair free pleasure???
ReplyDelete