I love doing hair! Unfortunately for me, Ava was not born with a lot of hair and I had to put big, gigantic bows on her head so that you could tell she was a girl. (Even with her ears pierced, some people still asked what she was. Hmmmmm....) Anyway, her hair is finally growing! One of her favorite things is to sit in front of the mirror and let me do her hair. She is pretty good at keeping her little pigtails in, but once in a while she will have a moment of defiance and pull them out. Her hair is also curly (just a little bit) and it makes her look so dang cute!
Another thing she loves to do is to give herself kisses. She is honestly one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. Every day is a new adventure and I love watching her figure out things and can't wait to see what she will pick up on next.
Little girls are fun. We're really excited. Ava looks like she's grown up so much! You asked what our address was and we never let you know, sorry. It's 306 University Vlg. Salt Lake City 84108. Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteJon and Katie
She is so funny. I cannot believe how big she continues to get. Hope all is going well
ReplyDeleteI love the pigtails! I cannot wait until Lauren has enough hair for me to do it too. So Cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's stylin! Just wait, she'll get lots of hair soon and when she does, you can put those sponge curlers in it! My mom used to do that to my hair all the time and I had bouncy curls. My hair has been and always will be straight as straw. I hope our girl(s?) have curly hair like Dave's..he he
ReplyDeleteAva is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove those piggies~
ReplyDeleteLove them! You gotta get some hot sticks they are my new fav for Lexee's hair. Blonds by nature don't hold a fake curl, so I am told, but there's no gettin' the curl out after using hot sticks.
ReplyDelete