Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Awards...

Thank you Heather for nominating me. It's nice to know that my blog is a grateful one.... I have many, many things to be grateful for. I nominate:

Nicole

Kristi

Susan

Megan

Jenn

Elaine

Jessica

Jamie

Margeaux

Mitzi

This is what you need to do. Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on your blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claudia! I was just reading up on your latest posts. I love the quotes you have been posting about the government and the constitution. Do you ever watch Glenn Beck's show? I love the quotes he shares on there as well. How is your pregnancy going? Your last post said you felt horrible: ( I am sorry! I also like your awards post - how does that work? My brain is fried and I can no longer understand the simplest of concepts. Hopefully it will go back after the baby is born...Dave says I'm more ditzy than I've ever been. Great.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete