We have decided to move back up to student housing. Since we are preparing for our new little arrival, our plans have changed. Significantly. First off, I won't be attending school next semester, I'll just have to go back when Nate is finished. I feel like it's important to be with my kids and to make sure everything is taken care of at home so that Nate can finish up his last couple of years. Secondly, student housing is a lot cheaper and more convenient than where we are now.
I have thoroughly enjoyed our 900 sq. foot apartment with a full size oven, dishwasher, separate laundry room, and real carpet. However, we gotta do what we gotta do. Plus, it will be HEAVENLY to get away from all of our smoking neighbors. (I'm sure they are extremely nice people, but they all smoke like chimneys) and it will be nice to not have some random 9 year old kid always looking into our living room window... and then he comes and asks to use our bathroom, takes a #2 in there, and then comes out and plays on our piano..... hmmmm.... interesting. Let me tell you, we have had quite the experience living in low income housing. Nothing that happens should surprise us, but just when we think we've seen it all, something else happens. It's been quite entertaining.
So..... look for the Cash family coming to an apartment near you!
At least you know that you are moving up to a great environment. Good times! When it comes down to it it just seems like it is the only way it works out to finish school. But at least you have had time to make random memories.
ReplyDeleteDon't tell anyone, but I secretly miss the 300 court. Jealous!!
ReplyDeleteLol- they are great apartments but there was some interesting things! It will be exciting for you to move back and have young couples with young kids around again I am sure!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?? That kid really comes around like that? That is so weird!
ReplyDeleteI loved being near all of the people in Student Housing and really miss everyone! You guys will be so happy there!
ReplyDeleteYeah I am so glad that you guys decided to move back. Now we can see each other more. What apartment are you moving into? We are hoping for the 300 or 700 court.
ReplyDeleteLUCKY! You get to go back! I am so jealous. Dishwashers, garages, and private yards are totally overrated. Ava will have a perma playdate right out your front door in the village. It's a mom's dream come true. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'd say 'Yay,' but your timing is WAY off... We're moving out at the beginning of August!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move back there. We sure miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteThat is helarious that some random kid comes around and messes in your house like that! You two are obviously making great sacrifices for your family, you are being smart and I am happy for you!
ReplyDelete