Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One of the best things.....


I hate taking the trash out. The bags always break, something leaks out of it, and sometimes I'm just plain lazy! But, I have since discovered Force Flex Trash Bags. They have made my desire to take out the garbage increase by 3%. Since we have always lived in an apartment, our dumpster has always been far away and I am no longer afraid of my garbage bag breaking! Usually, I am all for the Kroger, Great Value, Western Family, or whatever is the cheapest... However... I am willing to spend an extra $2 on these divinely inspired Force Flex Trash Bags. Personally, I prefer them in black because it matches my kitchen decor, but I will settle for white. I urge you to try them. You will love them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. I'm serious. Graham went shopping WITH me to get stuff for our new home and he insisted we get the cheapie trash bags that don't even have drawstrings! It just has extra plastic to tie into a knot. I hate these bags!

    ReplyDelete