Ava has reverted back to wanting a binkie (dang it!) and just when I think I've hidden the binkies and there is no chance she'll ever find it..... it somehow appears in her mouth. Then she explains to me that she's just holding it for Hallie.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
On Another Note
I'm such a slacker, but, what can you do? Move forward and keep on posting... Hallie turned one month old on the 18th. As of yesterday she weighs 7 lbs 2 oz. She is so cute and such a chunker! She's outgrown her preemie clothes and diapers, but doesn't quite fit into newborn clothes. She always has a very serious face and HATES waking up (she got that from me). She absolutely fights waking up, which means that she fusses for about 15-20 minutes before she actually decides she's hungry and wants some food. This translates into.... crappy sleep for me. If she wasn't so darn cute and didn't smell so darn good, I might just be a little crabby.


Today, Ava just wanted to hold Hallie's hand, so I took some cute pics. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OOH, I'm still trying to figure out how to get Spencer off the binkie! You have beautiful girls!
ReplyDeleteYou girls are amazing Clauds! I love them. Hallie is getting so big...but yet so little. What a perfect little angel. Ava in the tub reading is hilarious! I love it!!! I miss you and hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteNicole
Your daughters are so beautiful. I was in the nursery with Alli on Sunday and Ava was so sweet. Alli was sad and Ava kept coming over and handing her toys to help her to be happy. She is really sweet and she looked so cute with her little purple bows. Have fun planning her birthday party.
ReplyDeleteAshley from the ward.