Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Wondering....

....why babies smell so darn good. MMMMMM..... I don't think there is a more comforting smell than that of my little Halliekins.






Also wondering........ how some women don't know that they are pregnant. I saw this show on TLC called (ta da) "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". That's a mystery to me.

5 comments:

  1. That show drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- Whenever I watch that show I laugh when they think they need to use bathroom and out comes a baby! could you imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh yummy babies.... mmm.... I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree...Duh like you wouldn't know you where prego by the 3rd trimester! It amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got your blog address from our new 12th ward blog list! yay, fun! I love the post of Ava lounging in the bathroom, SO cute!! We need to hang out some time!

    ReplyDelete