Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Weekly Happenings

This past week was a lot of fun for our little family! On Thursday, my handsome hubby Nate celebrated his 26th birthday. On Friday, we went to our high school's homecoming game. It's always fun to see old friends. (Of course, I go to purely socialize and Nate goes to purely watch the game.) But it's always fun. I went to the doc for my postpartum checkup, and everything in my big body has returned to normal. Yay!

Nate's family started their own little version of "The Biggest Loser". Of course I joined because I have a good 25-30 lbs. to lose and this would be great motivation for me! I've exercised almost everyday, and I'm really trying to eat healthier. That's the hard part because I LOVE FOOD! And, I always seem to get midnight munchies, so I've really had to restrain myself from indulging in my chocolate cravings.
I start back to work tomorrow (boo) which I am not really looking forward to. But, it's necessary so I'll go and make the best of it.
Here are just some stinking cute pictures of my girls. Hallie is starting to be awake more during the daytime and is sleeping longer at night.... and when I say longer, she'll sleep for 4 hours at a time.... so we're getting there! I love my little family!

6 comments:

  1. What cute girls. I wish Gracie would let me do her hair in cute ponytails like that but she cries way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Hallie Looks so much like her big sis! I want to give Jeanie a haircut! How do you style a 1 year olds hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pics. That sounds like fun to go to the homecoming game! I haven't been to a Cyprus game since High School I think! :( Oh, and happy birhtday nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are so cute and we are glad to hear all is going well! Hallie is getting her own little look now and boy is she a cutie! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Naten! I love the pic of Ava helping Dad with the dishes. Also, my sister Marintha makes my bows for me (well most of them). She will be selling at a show in November if you are interested let me know.

    ReplyDelete