Saturday, October 24, 2009
Another Crazy Week!
So, on Sunday, we blessed Hallie. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family members who come and support us. Not only did we bless her, but we were asked to speak. It was a crazy Sunday. On Tuesday, the girls had their doctor appointments. Ava weighs 30 lbs and is 35 inches long. She is in the 80th percentile for both height and weight. Little Hallie weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 inches long. She is in the 7th percentile..... that's really good considering the first couple of weeks of her life she wasn't even on the charts yet. Wednesday night I had a craft group for R.S. We made cute fall wreaths. As soon as I finish it, I'll post a pic. Thursday I worked (boo......) Friday I worked (more boooooo......) and Friday night my family went and took family pictures at Murray Park. It was also my mom's 50th birthday so we went to Madeline's to celebrate. It was also kind of a last family dinner before my brother leaves for Afghanistan on Sunday. I've had a really hard time dealing with the fact that he's going. He truly believes in what he's fighting for, and I do too.... he's an amazing brother and I love him so much, it's just hard having that thought in the back of my mind that he might not come back. He's prepared to die for our freedoms and for trying to give others the same freedoms we enjoy..... and it tears me apart thinking that Ava and Hallie may never know their uncle who loves them so much.... so please pray for him. Anywho....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had a fun week. Don't worry about Hallie's percentile. Sam's been in the 5th percentile his whole life, and I pretty much made it to full-term with him.
ReplyDeleteWhenever I think of the armed forces, I think of your brother. He's most definitely in our prayers.