Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hot Pink

Here's a pic of Ava's hot pink cast.....



It's been quite an adjustment for me to have a cast on her.... Why, you ask? Let me tell you....

1. She doesn't realize how rough the cast is and likes to swing it around.

2. She loves to hug Hallie with it..... poor little Hallie. I try my best to keep Ava away.

3. Giving her a bath is the pits, I tell you. The PITS!

4. Her wardrobe is extremely limited because hardly any long sleeved shirts fit over it. And in case you haven't noticed, it's FREEZING outside.


But, it's sooooo cute to see her try and do things with that cast on. I especially love it when she dances or tries to cook something. It makes my day.

3 comments:

  1. Her little cast is so cute. Poor thing...hopefully it will be able to come off soon with no permanent damage to anyone else in the home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry. One thing my friend did when her little girl broke her arm was used tights both for a fake sleeve and to keep the caste clean. It worked great and was so cute. She also wore matching tights to church. I hope that you all get used to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cast is cute, she was funny how she said that she broke her arm fighting, that really cracked me up. She is really a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete