Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's been 4 wonderful years!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

To Claudia,
So, four years ago we were married and sealed as a family. Some of the things we have done since then; we have had two beautiful children (the beauty comes from me because you still have yours-LOL); we have moved to, from, and back to student housing; you have put up with my addiction to sportscenter, fishing, and hash (the food not the illegal drug); we have learned to cook masterful mac-and-cheese, chicken enchiladas, tater tot casserole, eggs over toast, cakes, and the occasional salad; we have gone on two vacations (Seattle and Portland) and hope to go on many more in the future; we have had an arguement or two but we are always sure to communicate and never allow our harsh feelings to fester; most importantly, we have experienced love. I love you and you love me and that will never change. We have experienced a lot and, even though I can't remember everything, I know it is just the tip of the iceburg. So, here's to more of everything, especially LOVE! Because I Love Sheep:)
Your Man Forever,
Nathan

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Congratulations you two! We celebrated 4 years in January and it is amazing how fast it flew by! Once again Congrats and Claudia...How sweet is Nate?!? The fact that he posted you a little love note on your blog for everyone to see!! Great guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice! I love love letters! Congrats on 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was sweet of Nate! Congrats on 4 years - it flies by, doesn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete