Thursday, July 1, 2010

Barbies

Ava now loves to play with her Barbies. I don't mind, because I LOVE BARBIE!!!! I love that Ava's imagination is coming out and I love hearing the conversations that her Barbie's come up with. When we play, I am the man, and she is the "gull" (translation: girl). Here is a typical Barbie conversation... oh, and by the way, her Barbie's names are: Kevin, Linda, and Hamey.

Hamey: Haaalllloooooo Kevin.
Kevin: Hello Hamey!
H: You want to go to high schol (that's not typo, that's how she says it) wif me?
K: Ok.
H: Ok, let's cross the street!...... Do you like my hair?
K: Yes, it's very nice!
H: Yeah! Do you want to kiss me?
K: NO! You have cooties!
H: COME BACK KEVIN! MY COOTIES ARE AWAY!

She is sooooo funny with her Barbies. The picture below shows how she set them up on the couch....

Linda is the one in the pink pants, Kevin is in the middle, and Hamey (where in the world did she come up with that name?) is the one in the retro dress.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute... both your girls are SO beautiful! What fun stages of life they are in. I also love the way your fondant turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. "Hamey" huh? I'm bummed because I had that name all picked out for this next baby! Dangit! Now it won't be original! Lol... :)
    She is a crackup!

    ReplyDelete