Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 Months



Our little Halle turned 10 months old! I cannot believe it.... I feel like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She is such a delightful baby. She squeals and laughs and just brightens my day. She just started sitting up by herself, and started scooting/crawling. She'll crawl for about 3 steps and then she'll army crawl. She can also sit up from the crawling position. I'll sit her down in the living room and I'll walk in to my room to get something, and I'll turn around and there she is! It's so weird to have her moving around the house! She has 2 teeth coming in, one on top and one on bottom, but they're both on the right hand side! I can't imagine our lives with out her!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Eva and her barbies!! That is so cute! Spencer just saw the pictures of Halle and he smiled and said "Pencer?" Meaning he thought it was a picture of him. (Don't know how he thought that?) But then I told him, "No, that's Halle." Then he said, "Oh, Hawe. Oh, cute!"

    ReplyDelete