Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cabin

Every year, we go to the cabin! I didn't post any pics of last years adventure because I wasn't there due to having a baby (just a minor detail...). This year was a lot of fun. I went fishing for the first time! Well, I went fishing a couple of years ago, but that was a catch and release pond, so it doesn't really count. This year, we went to Mirror Lake and had a BLAST!

The kids fished in their undies. They were constantly in and out of the water,
and we didn't want to bother with clothes.

We bought Ava her own Barbie fishing pole. She absolutely loved it. She would cast it out and scream, "I got a fish!" and the reel it in. She did this about 376 times.

I just can't get enough of Ava's blue eyes, sun streaked blonde hair, and her tan skin. She's sooooo stinking cute!

And speaking of another cutie, Halle loved getting squirt in the mouth with the water bottle. She would close her eyes and squeal every time the water hit her mouth. A couple of times it bounced of her tongue and hit me in the face!




No comments:

Post a Comment