#1. I wanted someone to tell secrets to.
#2. I wanted someone I could wear matching clothes with.
Instead, I was blessed with brothers who:
#1. Could care less about what was going on in my life.
#2. Who would die of embarrassment if we were dressed anything alike.
So, when I found out we were expecting child #2, I prayed my guts out that it would be a little girl. Well, apparently, praying my guts out worked! Who knew?!
I absolutley love dressing two cute girlies everyday. I'm getting to live the experience I never had. I don't feel pity for myself... Now that I'm older, I'm glad I don't have a sister. I was meant to have brothers. But, I'm grateful to be blessed with two beautiful girls.....
Super Cute!! I love matching sisters:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteCute! I hope I get at least one girl... but I'm not going to lie - my boy is awesome!
ReplyDelete