I love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE going to concerts!!!
There's just something about seeing musicians perform live that makes my blood go crazy! Here's a quick run down of the concerts I've been to....
Dixie Chicks
SheDaisy
Air Supply
Peter Brienholt/Ryan Shupe
John Schmidt
Keith Urban (twice)
Matchbox 20/Alanis Morisette
Stix/Def Leppard
Dixie Chicks
SheDaisy
Air Supply
Peter Brienholt/Ryan Shupe
John Schmidt
Keith Urban (twice)
Matchbox 20/Alanis Morisette
Stix/Def Leppard
Celine Dion
AND
Mr. Mayer. John Mayer that is. I have been to him 3 times.
AND
Mr. Mayer. John Mayer that is. I have been to him 3 times.
The first time was in 2004 when he toured with Maroon 5.
Then in 2008 he toured with Brett Dennan and Colbie Caillat
and then I went this past week!!
He is such an amazing artist
and I go CUH.RAY.ZEE. at his concerts
. I tend to scream insane things (we won't go there....).
I just love the way he works the audience
and how he performs the songs we all know and love,
but they're completely different because he goes off and just jams.
He also gives a lot of credit to his band
and lets them have solos in turn.
Needless to say, I live it up!! So, here are some pics.
I actually didn't take a lot because
I didn't want to be too worried about the pictures I was taking.
I just wanted to enjoy the concert!
Me and Andrea. She's one of my best friends.
Me and Andrea. She's one of my best friends.
Lead singer for Owl City
One thing I loved were the stringed instruments. I guess I am a little partial. :) But these 2 chicks just jammed and when they weren't playing, the got up and danced. I'm pretty sure they were 2 of the coolest girls ever!
Ahh.... what a magical site to behold.
I love that he always talks to the audience.
Looks like it was amazing!!! I love john mayer!
ReplyDeleteLooks SO fun!
ReplyDeleteSO jealous! I can tell you had a BLAST! you are so lucky. and I'm so glad you got to go.
ReplyDelete