Can I just say that I'm ready for
January to be over with?
Ugh.
It's such a dreary month for me!
I know Valentine's Day is a month away,
but I'm starting to decorate for it
in hopes that January will go by just a teensy bit faster.
=)
What are you all doing for V-Day?
I need some ideas!
I would like to do something with my hubster.
I mean, I do love him and all,
so I would like to treat him to a
nice {but inexpensive} date.
And speaking of love and my hubby....
I want to plan something nice for
our 5 year anniversary.
I want it to be a spectacular anniversary!
We'll be celebrating 5 years of being married
AND
he's graduating with his Master's the day after,
so we need to party it up!
So, if you have any ideas on what we
should do.... send 'em my way!
Yay!
Just thinking about our anniversary and graduation
have taken away the January blues!
(you can't really do this) I am celebrating Valentines Day by going to Sweethearts at Cyprus! So excited! I am not much help with ideas though, sorry!
ReplyDeleteloveactually-blog.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletesuper cheesy, weird, creative, cute, sexy....check it out. I have mixed feelings on it. Let me know what you think. :)
I am actually doing a 14 days of Valentine's thing this year - pretty simple, but I'm really excited about it (it's our last baby-free Valentine's so I'm doing a bit more this year...). Each day is something different and fun - some bigger than others. I'm making him V-day pajama pants for one day, a heart shaped dessert another, we're watching Valentine's Day with a heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizza one day, I bought some love-themed Mad Libs for another... Just stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteClaud! I'm going to a slumber party on February 4th and Margeaux is coming too! You could come to that! Hehehe.
ReplyDelete