I realized that a lot of my posts have just been about stuff, and not about what we've been up to.
So, in case you wondered.... here's what we've been doing.
Nate started back to school at the beginning of this month.
Can you believe that it's his LAST semester? Did I really just say that?
HIS LAST SEMESTER!
We couldn't be more excited!
He is extremely busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
I remember when we moved into student housing.
We had been married for 5 days, and graduation seemed to be an eternity away.
But here we are.... a little over 3 more months to go! :)
He is still working as a bookkeeper and working at the U basketball games.
He is the ward membership clerk in our ward
and loves playing basketball with our ward.
I am still working between 12 and 20 hours a week.
I am taking a communications class every Friday.
I have been doing ok health wise. I have seen a couple of neurologists about my numbness
and they can't really find anything majorly wrong. I'm a little low on my B12,
so I go in for shots every month. The last neurologist said I just have a lot of stress
in life right now (who doesn't?) that is causing my body to break down.
So, between school, work, our RA responsibilities, church, and 2 kids,
I am trying to find some time to just relax. Ha ha.
Ava is just one crazy doll right now. She insists on being called Tracy.
Really? Tracy? Yes. She will not answer or talk to me unless I call her
Tracy.
She currently has 2 boyfriends. Axon and the other boyfriend doesn't have a name.
She also has a husband from Magna and 16 kids.
She loves playing with Barbies and has a bazillion of them.
We have started having FHE and reading our scriptures every night.
She loves it! She also prays all by herself.
Ava started Sunbeams a couple of weeks ago and loves going to Primary.
She has all ready learned the 1st Article of Faith and gave the scripture
in Primary a couple of Sundays ago.
She will only wear dresses or skirts and has to wear leggings ever day.
She wants to grow her hair long and loves having it braided.
One thing I love about Ava is her love of music.
She loves playing the piano and loves to sing songs.
She knows tons of songs, but I love hearing her make up her own songs.
She has such a great imagination!
She can write her name and can draw a stick figure and a sun.
Halle is quite the crazy munchkin. She is 17 months old and still will not walk!
She knows how to walk and usually walks a few steps when no one is watching,
but she refuses to walk.
Her current vocabulary consists of Mama, Dada, Baby, Stinky, Cheese, uh-oh, and Please.
If you ask her a question, she will either answer "Yeah" or "Uh uh".
She will only eat if she has a fork and loves to paint herself with food.
She sings songs and loves to read. She loves books and will spend minutes
just turning the pages of books.
Halle has begun throwing little tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants.
Halle has several nicknames such as: Halle Hummer, Halle beans, Halle Houdini, and Hals.
She loves to make us laugh and makes the cutest faces!
So, that's the Cash family in a nutshell.
Ashley didn't walk until 18 months, which really stressed me out because Alexia was born when Ashley was 19 months old! Funny how each child is so different:)
ReplyDeleteWow I can't believe how busy you guys are! Slow down, take a craft night. You deserve it!
ReplyDelete