OK, so this is Nathan writing and as many of you know I only post the pressing issues; you know, the ones that matter most. (Sarcasm, for those of you who really don't know me) Claudia and I were sitting at dinner tonight and we were discussing our day. She was telling me about a guy she works with and how all he could talk about today was his performance at church ball earlier that morning. I asked the question, "Did he win?" She responded, "I don't know, I wasn't paying attention." To which I stated, "Oh, so it's kinda like when I tell you about sports? You tune me out?" She flipped the statement back on me and said that I never paid attention to her.
So, there is a little background on our experiment. What experiment you ask? (Or maybe you didn't) Well, at the end of next week, we are going to test each other on the conversations we have with one another. The test will consist of 20 multiple choice/fill-in-the-blank type questions and 1 short answer question. (Hey, it will be the beginning of my spring break and I don't want to lose my testing skills:) So, wish me luck, or don't and you'll be cursed for life, and feel free to take the anonymous survey on the side of the blog.
Also,we haven't decided on a reward for the winner so any useful suggestions would be appreciated.

Nathan wins: 2 tickets to a sporting event to bring a buddy with
ReplyDeleteClaudia wins: Spa day with a girlfriend....(ahem...)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! But Nathan, sorry to say, women have an innate ability to listen. So all Claudia has to do is focus hers more often. YOU, on the other hand, will not only have to learn how to listen first, but then you'll have to learn how to focus it more often too! Good luck! Lol!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you both win either way. Nothing better then a liitle healthy competition to improve communication.
ReplyDelete