Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On A Roll

Somedays,
ok, every day...
Ava says the darndest things!

Here's a snippet from today...

As Ava was pouting, she was folding her arms and acting mad.
I started to laugh and tease her, and she looked at me and said,
"Mom. Stop laughing! I'm trying to be mad!"

:)

Then she told her grandma that
"Today is the worst day of my life!"

:) :)

And then she asked me,
"Mom? What do you do when you
eat a gross hamgaber?"

And lately, Halle's been on a roll.
She has quite the little vocab going on. 
Of course she says the normal mommy, daddy, baby...
but here are some cute words she's picked up on.
Mine!
Dow (down)
Wha? (What)
 Neet (Nate)
Tee too (Thank you)
Lello (Yellow)
Lello (Flower)
Bloooooo (Blue)
I..... wub...... vooo (I love you)
I.... wub.... wawa (I love Ava)
I..... wub..... haddeeee (I love Halle)
Mammy (Grammie)
Deeee! (Cheese... when smiling for the camera)

Never a dull moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment