Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baking

     We only have one car. Bummer. Nate has found a carpool to work a couple of days during the week, but when he takes the car, that means we are stuck at home. Now, since our TV isn't working (it needs the little digital cable box thing which is $70... we don't want to spend the money on it right now, so we are without TV!), I have been trying to do a project with the girls every day. Some days it's playing with stickers, some days it's playing the piano, but most days, it's baking.
     I love to bake and it's something that the girls like doing as well. So, here are a few things we have baked so far...

Chocolate Mini Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
(it was absolutely divine!)



Oreo Cupcakes



Tortellini Sausage Soup
(I'm not one for soup, but this was delicious!)

and homemade breadsticks.

     I haven't always enjoyed baking. But since I've been home, I love coming up with dinner ideas and trying out new recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Claudia it all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy & delish are the words for this post!! ;) I swear you have talent and skill in pretty much everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start cooking more, that all looks delicious! Oh, and your kids are adorable. Halle reminded me so much of you when I last saw her, all her little noises, haha!!

    ReplyDelete