Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuck

    If any of you know Halle, you know she is a curious, intense,  busy little girl. She definitely keeps us on our toes with her every move. She has recently taking a liking to getting stuck.... please note in the next 3 pictures she is wearing the same outfit which indicates this happened all within a couple of hours...observe the following...





Stuck in the wooden crate...

Stuck in the baby doll stroller...

and stuck in the bottom of the stroller.

 

     Halle also loves tools. In fact, we are getting her a tool set for her birthday! She is fascinated on how things work and she absolutely loves the hammer and screwdriver. She is daddy's big helper!


I just love the look she gets on her face when she is concentrating.
     She is so much fun. I couldn't imagine not having her in our lives. She makes everyday an adventure... especially when she gets a little feisty!

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. Gosh.!! that is so funny. I love all the pictures. She is hilarious. We miss you guys so much already. We had so much fun with you guys bowling a while back ago. Sad you are gone- but glad you are living in a great place and making some mulah and not doing the college thing anymore (we are jealous)!! I am glad we can stay in touch through blogs though!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete