Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our Apartment

     Well, we are finally settled in! Yeah! It feels good to not be living out of boxes, like we have been for the past month and a half. We are amazed at how much stuff we have collected! But, I love our apartment and it's location! In fact, as I was driving to the grocery store, I discovered we literally live 5 minutes from Nike!  So here are some pics of our new place. I am still in the process of decorating, but I am really pleased with how everything turned out!

First off, I just had to take a picture of my oven!
I know it's totally geeky, 
but I've been living with a half size oven 
for the past 5 years.
I have baked so much the past week
because I can bake 2 trays at once!

The Kitchen... where magic happens. :)


The Living Room

The Living Room from the front door.

Our Entertainment Center.
I love how it's decorated.

The girls' bathroom/guest bathroom.
I didn't really want a pink guest bathroom,
but since the girls use it the most,
I let Ava pick out the shower curtain, 
and I went from there...

We have our own washer and dryer!

The hallway. The girls bathroom is the first door on the right.
The laundry area is off to the left.
Straight ahead is the girls room
and the second door on the right is our room.

My Calendar.
I wanted to take a pic of this because of how empty it is!
I love having an empty calendar.

Our bedroom. Don't you like the red pillowcases with the green ones?
We're in the process of changing our bedding...

We finally have our dresser out of storage!

Our elliptical machine. 
It was once my mom's... but she was kind enough to give it to us.
Now there is NO excuse for me not to exercise! Lol.

Our bathroom.
I love it, but Nate thinks it's too girly.
I found the shower curtain on sale at 
a consignment shop and I fell instantly in love.

The girls room. 
We are getting bunkbeds sometime this summer...
But I love that all of their toys fit in their room!

And I didn't realize just how many toys we actually have...

And finally... our dining room.
When looking for a place to live,
I was adamant that the dining room and 
living room be separate. 
I want the dining room to be a gathering place 
where we can eat dinner in peace without the
temptation of the TV. 


Well, there it is!
Yeah!

5 comments:

  1. It looks awesome, Claudia! As much as I absolutely LOVED our little village apartment, it really is amazing when you move out how "real" apartments are! :) However, I still have a small oven - jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You do such a great job at decorating! Seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I always tell myself, one day I'll have an apartment with a dishwasher. Kinda like your oven, I dream of that day. The apartment really is so adorable. I hope one day we can come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! You sure have an eye for decorating! When we moved from the village it was so nice to finally have space in a "normal" apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an apartment?? It's amazing Claudia! :)

    ReplyDelete