Monday, June 20, 2011

First Flight

   Ava and Halle went on their first airplane flight! We left super early in the morning, had a layover in Boise, and then arrived in Portland around noon. I actually liked having the layover because it broke things up a bit and gave the girls a chance to run and stretch their legs. Each flight was only about 45 minutes. I remember flying when I was little and it was such an adventure.... but now that I'm approaching 30 and I am prone to terrible headaches, flying wasn't so fun. But, I'm grateful to my mom who flew with me. I'm sure people were looking at us weird as we went through the airport.... I mean, who wouldn't? We were lugging 2 carseats, 2 children, 3 suitcases, and our purses. We had our hands full, but we made it!
 Waiting to board the plane!




 While flying into Portland, both girls fall asleep.
Ava always falls asleep in a moving vehicle, (gotta love her glasses!)
but I was really surprised that Halle fell asleep.
First off, 
she doesn't cuddle.
Secondly,
she's an extremely light sleeper.
But she was so tired!

   

1 comment:

  1. oh man how adorable! what an intense flight that must have been. that was so good you had your mom though! :)

    ReplyDelete