The day after our anniversary, Nate graduated with his Master's in Accounting. I am so proud of him! He did it one year, and at times it was a little hectic.... Ok, it was down right crazy! There were times that between the 2 of us we were juggling 2 different school schedules, 3 different work schedules, 2 kids, church callings, family and friend stuff with only one vehicle. It took a lot of communication between the two of us, but it's over! Yeah!
There were 107 students graduating with their MACC.
They got to sit on the floor, and then all the students graduating with their Bachelor's sat in the
stands.
Hee hee, I like this pic of Nate.
After the graduation we had a BBQ for all our family. There were so many people who
made the effort to come, and we appreciate all the love and support we have received.
We were lucky to have all 4 of my grandparents there.
The boys played basketball... does it surprise you?
Nate and Casey were masters of the grill.
And of course we had pictures after...
And you would think that after all these years of schooling,
Nate would be a little more serious.
Nope.
I just love that about him. He is always making me laugh!
Jenn took some artistic photos of us.
The whole family. I am so proud of Nate for going to school while having the
responsibility to take care of a wife and two kids.
Nate with his parents.
And Nate with my parents.
And of course me with my parents.
My Aunt Diane and cousin Alyssa.
My dad's parents. We call them "Oma and Opa" which
means "Grandma and Grandpa" in Dutch.
We can't believe that Nate is done with school! We wanted all of our family to celebrate with us because it was a family effort. We are especially grateful for our mothers. They babysat every week for free, cooked us countless meals, and listened to me complain about being poor.
That is so awesome! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you family! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteyay for being done with school and getting to move on to a new adventure.
ReplyDeleteI just saw your blog address on FB tonight and I am loving reading up on all of these "old" posts. I especially loved this one because it contains pictures of so many people I love. I wish we lived closer so we could see everyone sometimes. *sigh* grown up life is hard sometimes, but I know we are where the Lord wants us to be too. :)
ReplyDelete