... to get a haircut!
It's been about 3 months since I've had it chopped,
and it's driving me crazy!
Argh!
As you all know, I hate having hair.
I hate doing my hair and spending time on it.
Kind of funny, since I was in Cosmetology school, right?
I like hair on. other. people.
I wish I could grow luscious locks
and let them wave in the wind...
... but it's never gonna happen.
Since I've been browsing around for a
very short pixie cut,
I thought I would share with you some of my favorites...
Ginnifer Goodwin.
First off, I am in love with how she spells her name.
Secondly, I absolutely adore her haircut!
There is so much texture and sass, I can't get over it!
Victoria Beckham.
I have always loved her hair and I've had my hair cut like hers before...
but when she went ultra short, I about died!
She pulls it off well, and this would be stepping outside my comfort zone,
but what the hay... it's hair... it always grows back, right?
Sharon Stone...
Ok, so I'm not a huge fan of hers,
but I do have to say that she is beautiful and I love her hair.
I would probably go slightly shorter than this,
so I could go longer in between cuts...
and last but not least...
Miss Halle Berry.
Long hair just doesn't do her justice.
She is so stunning,
That's all I have to say...
So, what do you think?
I need your opinions and input.
Take the poll on the side of my blog
and vote for which hairstyle I should go with...
It ends on Friday because I'm going on Saturday to get it cut
(hopefully... if everything goes according to plan...)
and if I look semi-decent, maybe I'll post a pic or two.
That's all I have to say...
So, what do you think?
I need your opinions and input.
Take the poll on the side of my blog
and vote for which hairstyle I should go with...
It ends on Friday because I'm going on Saturday to get it cut
(hopefully... if everything goes according to plan...)
and if I look semi-decent, maybe I'll post a pic or two.




I love Ginnifers cut and would do that. I'm sure whatever you pick you will look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete