With our little preschool, we try to do a monthly field trip. We are going to a pumpkin patch on Wednesday, but last month we went to an apple orchard. It was so cool! I've never been to one before, and we were given a tour by Farmer Bob.
Ava and her friends.
The apple orchard had this lovely little pond. It looked like it was just out of a storybook.
There was also this little hay maze that the kids had a blast running through.
Our tour was on the back of a wagon that was pulled by this hefty tractor.
Oh, my little Halle. She is never looking when I take a picture.
Oh well.
And, they even got to jump in the apple bounce house.
I was totally jealous. It's the biggest bounce house I have ever seen!
And to conclude the tour,
each kid was given their own apple juice
and apple to taste!












No comments:
Post a Comment