Halle is crazy. People absolutely do not believe me when I say this, but this girl was made to be a gymnast. She has the tiniest little body... I had to actually pin her tights up because they just kept falling off her little waist! But she loves to climb and hang onto anything and everything. She has the strongest little arms I have ever seen. It literally takes all my strength to pull her away from something.
She loves to jump off things and has no fear. One of her favorite tricks is to stand on our bed and just fall backwards. It's so funny to watch her do it and then Ava will say, "Watch me!" and I watch as Ava counts to three and gives herself a little pep talk and then slowly falls on her bum and then her back. We also play a game where they stand on the bathroom counter and Nate will catch them as they jump off. Halle leaps off without a second thought and Ava cautiously leans forward into Nate's arms with her feet still attached to the bathroom counter...
Well, the other day, the girls were taking a bath, and this was Halle's little "trick"...
Oh yes, my friends. She thought it was the greatest thing in the world to just hand like this. And she'll hang there for about 3 or 4 minutes! Crazy! Once she is done with that trick, she moves onto climbing anywhere she can... please keep in mind that the tub is extremely slippery and I don't even know how she manages to climb, but she does!
Oh, and don't be offended by the naked bum pictures.... and if you are offended, then stop reading my blog. :) We are planning on putting Halle in gymnastics in a couple of years. I think she would do really well at the uneven bars...



These pics made me laugh! Sooo cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSO awesome!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness! That is hilarious.
ReplyDelete